Four Units. 24 modules. 600 worksheets. Unlimited potential.
Core Program Contents
Value-priced at $999.00, you SAVE $197.00
- Kindergarten Unit 1
- Kindergarten Unit 2
- Kindergarten Unit 3
- Kindergarten Unit 4
- Touch2Learn TouchShapes
- TouchMath Kindergarten Implementation Guide
- Instructional Strategies for all 24 modules
- 1-year FREE subscription to TouchMath PLUS
Savings compared to purchasing collection components separately, retail value $1,961.00.
Each and every Kindergarten Common Core State Standard is addressed in our Kindergarten Core Program, which consists of Kindergarten Units 1–4. This program can seamlessly wrap around your core curriculum or serve as a standalone program. The materials contained in the Kindergarten Core Program are robust and copious, boasting hands-on activities, real-world applications, instructional strategies, objectives, vocabulary, manipulatives, and a 1-year subscription to the new TouchMath PLUS downloadable extension activities section. The updated instructional design incorporates critical features that cater to all learners — guided and meaningful practice, error correction, and instantaneous feedback — a systematic approach that is both explicit and motivational.
For the first time, students can connect hands-on manipulatives to paper pages, then make a carefully scaffolded transfer to paper and pencil alone.
Core Program Learning Outcomes
- Know number names and the count sequence
- Count to tell the number of objects
- Compare numbers
- Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from
- Work with numbers 11–19 to gain foundations for place value
- Describe and compare measurable attributes
- Classify objects and count the number of objects in each category
- Identify and describe shapes (squares, circles, triangles, rectangles, hexagons, cubes, cones, cylinders, and spheres)
- Analyze, compare, create, and compose shapes