This Experience Transcends Big. It's GINORMOUS.
This product is currently on sale for 25% off its regular price of $79.00. Get it today and save!
Identifying and counting coins has never been this creative
The ability to recognize, count, and determine the value of coins is an absolute cornerstone in students’ early understanding of money and how it effects their lives. Through a collection of giant foam coins, actual-size plastic coins, posters, and worksheets, the versatility in the Ginormous Coin Set allows you to reach: General Pre-K, early primary classrooms, as well as remedial levels from elementary school through high school and adult education.
TouchStars and Double TouchStars are a new and exclusive learning tool only seen in TouchMath Money materials. They make counting coins easy and fun!
With the set, you’ll get:
- 10 sets of large foam coins with/without TouchPoints and TouchStars
- 50 plastic actual-size pennies with/without TouchPoints
- 50 plastic actual-size nickels with/without TouchStars
- 50 plastic actual-size dimes with/without TouchStars
- 50 plastic actual-size quarters with/without TouchStars
- 25 plastic TouchPoints
- 25 plastic TouchStars
- A complete set of posters matching the Ginormous Coins
- A 24-page manual with teaching strategies, tips, and worksheets
The resourceful Ginormous Coin Set is entertaining for students. It’s also extremely effective and educational. Here’s why:
- Addresses NCTM standards
- Builds number sense
- Strengthens problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Encourages verbal communication with peers and teachers
- Teaches students to identify coins and their values
- Allows students to recognize, sort and classify coins by size, value and appearance
Click on an image below for a preview.