Money: Complete Program
Activity sheets, posters, and class aids stimulate development of money mastery.
Money. So necessary, so critical, so pervasive. We all need it, we all use it. As early as possible, students should become aware of money, why it’s an important math skill, how to earn, save, and spend it –– and its effect on their everyday lives. The TouchMath’s Complete Money Program presents practical, real-world skills in an easy-to-understand format. Designed for students in pre-k through third grade as well as remedial upper grades, cueing with the TouchMath method is prominent throughout the materials with TouchPoints on pennies, and TouchStars and Double TouchStars on larger coins.
The materials in this complete collection can be used a variety of ways, including whole-group lessons, independent student work, learning centers, and at-home enrichment or remedial activities. TouchMath addresses the NCTM Standards by building number sense, strengthening problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and encouraging verbal communication with peers and teachers.
Explore Money: Complete Program
- Program Info
- Classroom Aids
The Complete Money Program worksheets, classroom aids, and posters stimulate student development of money skill mastery. The scaffolded approach, hands-on activities, and fun learning games help even the most challenged learner develop a strong foundation with money concepts. By bundling these materials in this convenient collection, you save $57!
Complete Program Components
Money: Complete Program
The three sets of classroom aids and manipulatives that are included with the Complete Money Program provide the true multisensory aspect of the program, working in unison with the kit’s student activity sheets. Tapping into all learning modalities: visual, auditory, and tactile/kinesthetic, these aids offer a plethora of ways to differentiate your instruction and ensure you reach every student at their level and progress them forward with confidence.
Free Teacher Training Program:
Take our interactive training and discover the unique advantages of the TouchMath Program. In just one hour, you will learn the step- by-step process for teaching our multisensory system to students of all abilities and learning styles. Along with the DVD, we will supply all the materials you need for a hands-on, interactive learning experience – absolutely free and yours to keep. Plus, if you watch the DVD with your colleagues, you'll receive a thank you gift.
Sign up now
(all times MST)
- Addresses NCTM Standards
- 1 comprehensive kit
- Digital content CD
- 480 student activities
- Teacher guide with teaching strategies, assessments, and answer keys
- 3 complete sets of manipulatives, posters, and classroom aids
- Identify coins and their values
- Sort, classify, and order coins by size, value, and appearance
- Sort, classify, and order bills by value
- Determine the total amount of coins and bills
- Determine the costs of items and make change
- Develop a variety of problem solving strategies
- Collect, organize, and display data using tables, charts, and graphs
- Using words, students will write money values
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide using dollar signs and decimal points
- Estimate and round money values
- Do real-life activities with bills, coins, menus, and shopping with coupons