What if you could create and manage your lesson plans from the coffee shop, airport, or the comfort of your home? Avoid classroom clutter, cut back on storage requirements, and still receive the same quality multisensory math program that guarantees to raise test scores? Now you can with TouchMath Green Editions — our new online content management and lesson-planning system!
Green Edition Features:
- Available for Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade programs
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Delivers all the teacher guides, student activity sheets, and reporting tools found in their print-version equivalents
- On-demand print access to all unit materials
- Teacher organizational tools
- Easily searchable content based on a variety of filters
- A personal, customizable profile that is unique to you, your classroom, and your students.
Green Edition Benefits:
- Lower price point for the same materials
- Organize classroom clutter and plan lessons on-the-go based on individual student need
- Download and print only the pages you need
- Access content on any Internet-connected computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Keep track of student progress with testing and recording pages, re-teach when necessary, and be prepared for parent/teacher conferences
- Create folders to plan lessons by timeframe (daily, weekly, monthly), topic or individual student