Second Grade: Homeschool Downloadable
The Second Grade Homeschool Program is broken down into four Units, easily administered over the course of a school year, and is a fantastic and effective way to build math confidence in students of all learning styles. This program teaches adding, and subtracting to 1,000, time, money, measurement, data and geometry.
Don’t want to download and print at home? Save printer ink, paper, and time and order the printed version. The printed curriculum comes 3-hole punched and tabbed, ready for your binder or filing system.
The TouchMath HomeSchool Programs are sold for in-home use by one family and are not to be reproduced or disseminated for any other use.
Schools or districts may pay for TouchMath HomeSchool products for a home schooling family but the family must place the order to establish the log-in and password they will later use to access the materials. The materials will not be released to the district or its representatives. The family may reference a school or district purchase order number as their payment option. Before the materials can be released for download, the purchase order must be faxed to 719-593-2446 or emailed to email@example.com.
Note: The activity sheets and instruction guides in these packages are intended for student use in a single home environment and are not for reproduction in a classroom setting. All purchases (whether by purchase order or credit card) will be reviewed and verified before the order is processed. When the order is verified (within 24-48 hours of purchase), the purchaser will receive an email with download details.
SAVE $34 by purchasing all four Units together.
Purchase Second Grade Homeschool and receive a coupon for 10% off your next order of classroom aids.
Explore Second Grade: Homeschool Downloadable
- Program Info
- Classroom Aids
What’s Included With Each Unit Download
- Implementation Guide
- 6 Module Guides with Instructional Strategies
- 90 Student Activity Sheets
- 6 Assessments (one per module)
- Real World Connections
- Answer Keys
- Progress Monitoring
What’s Included With Each Unit Download and Print Edition
- Downloadable link to the Second Grade Homeschool Program
- Second Grade Homeschool Program printed on 3-hole punched paper with tabs dividing each module, ready for your 3-ring binder or filing system.
Second Grade Homeschool Details
- Unit A: Adding and Subtracting Within 50
- Adding and Subtracting Within 13
- Adding and Subtracting Within 20
- Adding and Subtracting Within 50
- Adding With Regrouping
- Subtracting With Regrouping
- Adding and Subtracting With Regrouping
- Unit B: Adding and Subtracting Within 100
- Understanding Place Value: 100s, 10s, and 1s
- Counting and Reading to 1000
- Reading and Writing to 1000
- Understanding Multiplication
- Adding Within 100
- Subtracting Within 100
- Unit C: Adding and Subtracting Within 1,000
- Adding and Subtracting
- Multiples of 10 and 100
- Adding and Subtracting Within 100
- Adding Three-Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Three-Digit Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Three-Digit Numbers
- Reviewing Multiplication
- Unit D: Time, Money, Measurement, Data, and Geometry
- Telling Time
- Learning About Money
- Representing and Interpreting Data
- Measuring, Comparing, and Estimating Length
- Relating Addition and Subtracting to Length
- Analyzing Shapes
Four Second Grade Homeschool Units Downloadable
Four Second Grade Homeschool Units Downloadable & Print
Second Grade Unit A Downloadable
Second Grade Unit A Downloadable & Print
Second Grade Unit B Downloadable
Second Grade Unit B Downloadable & Print
Second Grade Unit C Downloadable
Second Grade Unit C Downloadable & Print
Second Grade Unit D Downloadable
Second Grade Unit D Downloadable & Print
Round out your Second Grade Homeschool Program by adding these hands-on manipulatives for a complete teaching and learning experience (not included with individual homeschool units). The multisensory classroom aids are designed to help you differentiate instruction by providing your homeschoolers with more immersive and accessible learning avenues.
Add motivating TouchMath technology components to your homeschool program for extra practice and reinforcement.
Free Teacher Training Program:
Take our interactive training and discover the unique advantages of the TouchMath Program. In just one hour, you will learn the step- by-step process for teaching our multisensory system to students of all abilities and learning styles. Along with the DVD, we will supply all the materials you need for a hands-on, interactive learning experience – absolutely free and yours to keep. Plus, if you watch the DVD with your colleagues, you'll receive a thank you gift.
Sign up now
See what your peers have to say about TouchMath Homeschool