Reinforce, remediate, challenge.
TouchMath offers technology components to help reinforce concepts and challenge students in pre-K through second grade, as well as remedial levels for upper grades students struggling with grade-level content.
TouchMath technology includes several software titles, an interactive computer/IWB software program, and mobile apps, each giving you the ability to differentiate lessons for whole group, small group, and one-to-one instruction. Likewise, you can provide individual re-teaching opportunities and advanced-level work. These dynamic and interactive learning channels provide meaningful practice and review, and keep students interested, involved, and motivated.
TouchMath Technology Benefits
- Expand teachers' ability to reach a wider variety of classroom learners
- Present materials in entertaining and multisensory ways that engage students
- Provide opportunities to help new students catch on and lagging students catch up
- Add excitement to learning while keeping students focused on tasks
- Complement and reinforce critical math concepts taught in the curriculum
- Provide immediate feedback for faster, more effective teaching
- Supply a wider assortment of choices for teachers when planning and individualizing lessons
Explore TouchMath Technology
The TouchMath Technology Collection offers substantial savings by bundling single licenses to all three TouchMath Tutor grade-level softwares, and the TouchMath Connect interactive software program.
Install math success with TouchMath Tutor Software.
Revolutionize your math instruction with TouchMath Connect for computers and interactive whiteboards.
Bring TouchMath to your tablet with our TouchMath Mobile Math app series.