Upper Grades RtI: Basic Program
Remediation for witnessing breakthroughs.
The Upper Grades RtI Basic Program includes 10 upper grades kits with more than 3,600 activities. The Basic collection administers a wide, topic-based breadth of teaching and learning materials not seen in other math programs for upper-elementary students. The vast set of materials offer remediation and support for math state standards and provide supplemental reinforcement that will soon have your students on par with their peers, and energized by success.
Explore Upper Grades RtI: Basic Program
- Program Info
- Classroom Aids
We’ve assembled all 10 upper grades kits into one collection to give you the buying power you need to address a diverse student population. Years of research, input from educators on the frontlines and insight into human nature have helped us develop these materials for third-grade general classrooms, special education grades 3 through 12, intervention programs and adult remedial education.
Basic Program Components
Upper Grades RtI: Basic Program
These classroom aids, posters, and manipulatives provide the perfect complement to the Upper Grades RtI Basic Program. Add any or all of them for more options to differentiate instruction while providing students with an enriching, multisensory learning experience.
While the Basic collection offers you a convenient and cost-saving package of our upper grades instructional kits, we understand schools and teachers have diverse program needs. Because of that, TouchMath offers another upper grades collection option that provides an extensive set of materials at significant savings. If you’re looking for a more immersive Upper Grades RtI program with extra ways to differentiate instruction, this option creates a complete teaching and learning experience by adding hands-on classroom aids and manipulatives.
Upper Grades RtI Complete Program
- Addition Kit
- Subtraction Kit
- Word Problems 1 Kit
- Skip Counting Kit
- Multiplication and Division 1 Kit
- Multiplication and Division 2 Kit
- Word Problems 2 Kit
- Time Kit
- Upper Grades Money Kit
- Fractions Kit
- TouchPoint Posters
- Student Number Cards
- Desktop TouchLines
- Upper Grades Computation Step Posters
- Upper Skip Counting Poster & CD Set
Free Teacher Training Program:
Take our interactive training and discover the unique advantages of the TouchMath Program. In just one hour, you will learn the step- by-step process for teaching our multisensory system to students of all abilities and learning styles. Along with the DVD, we will supply all the materials you need for a hands-on, interactive learning experience – absolutely free and yours to keep. Plus, if you watch the DVD with your colleagues, you'll receive a thank you gift.
Sign up now
(all times MST)
- Supplemental/Remedial materials
- 10 topic-based kits
- 3,600 student activities
- Kit guides, teaching aids, assessments, and answer keys for optimal instruction
- 5 sets of manipulatives, posters, and classroom aids
- Addition and subtraction from facts to thousands with regrouping
- Place value
- Addition and subtraction word problems up to multistep solutions
- Skip counting from 2 through 9
- Multiplication and division facts with patterning, pre-algebra and fraction renaming
- Multiplication and division up to thousands by double digits
- Multiplication and division word problems up to multistep solutions
- Time from hours and minutes to earlier and later time and word problems
- Money from identifying coins to making change and multiplying and dividing money
- Fractions from simple to dividing mixed numbers