Skip Counting Kit
Quantity to Add:
A must-have for higher math.
Skip counting is the single most powerful tool teachers can give their students. It helps clarify the entire number system. As students use various number sequences, they begin to develop an understanding of multiplication, division, fractions, algebra and other advanced math skills.
Using auditory, visual and tactile/kinesthetic techniques, students quickly learn to skip count efficiently and to perform beginning multiplication.
Our grids, graphs, number searches, mazes, jokes, dot-to-dots and other creative activities put the fun in learning the fundamentals of skip counting. Graphics and vocabulary suitable for older students help build their self-esteem and self-confidence.
This is our most important kit in laying the foundation for more advanced math.
45 CORE CONCEPT MASTERS
85 ADVANCED MASTERS
- Practicing skip counting 2 through 5
- Writing sequences 2 through 5
391 TEACHING AIDS
- Practicing skip counting 6 through 9
- Writing sequences 6 through 9
- Reviewing all skip counting patterns
- Number masters with TouchPoints
- Skip counting number lines 2–12
- Skip counting number cards
- Student skip counting pattern cards
KIT GUIDE WITH ANSWER KEY