Upper Grades RtI: Complete Program
Versatile and creative math instruction.
TouchMath’s Upper Grades RtI Complete Program is creatively designed to provide math solutions for students in third-grade general classrooms, intervention programs and adult remedial education. This versatility is achieved by using our multisensory approach and content focused on meeting students at their level and moving them forward at their pace. For the first time, remedial learners see mathematics in a way that makes sense to them. A daunting and difficult subject soon becomes fun and relatable as students are inspired by success-driven confidence.
Explore Upper Grades RtI: Complete Program
- Program Info
- Classroom Aids
Take our 10 comprehensive upper grades kits and add five distinct classroom aids geared to help you differentiate instruction, and you have Upper Grades RtI Complete Program. The concepts and objectives taught through the units coupled with the hands-on, multisensory approach seen in the complementary classroom aids make a vast and productive supplemental program.
Complete Program Components
- Addition Kit
- Subtraction Kit
- Word Problems 1 Kit
- Skip Counting Kit
- Multiplication and Division 1 Kit
- Multiplication and Division 2 Kit
- Word Problems 2 Kit
- Time Kit
- Upper Grades Money Kit
- Fractions Kit
- TouchPoint Posters
- Student Number Cards
- Desktop TouchLines
- Upper Grades Computation Step Posters
- Upper Skip Counting Poster & CD Set
Upper Grades RtI: Complete Program
While the 10 kits provide effective instruction in upper grades topics, the full multisensory TouchMath experience comes to life when the kits are combined with a library of classroom aids for differentiated instruction. The following materials complement the upper grades kits and are geared to reinforce critical math concepts while providing students with different, more accessible learning avenues.
While the Upper Grades RtI Complete Program offers you a convenient and cost-saving package of our upper grades materials, we understand schools and teachers have diverse curriculum needs. Because of that, TouchMath offers another upper grades collection option that provides an extensive set of materials at significant savings.
Upper Grades RtI Basic Program
Free Teacher Training Program:
Take our interactive training and discover the unique advantages of the TouchMath Program. In just one hour, you will learn the step- by-step process for teaching our multisensory system to students of all abilities and learning styles. Along with the DVD, we will supply all the materials you need for a hands-on, interactive learning experience – absolutely free and yours to keep. Plus, if you watch the DVD with your colleagues, you'll receive a thank you gift.
Sign up now
(all times MST)
- Supplemental/Remedial materials
- 10 topic-based kits
- 3,600 student activities
- Kit guides, teaching aids, assessments, and answer keys for optimal instruction
- 5 sets of manipulatives, posters, and classroom aids
- Addition and subtraction from facts to thousands with regrouping
- Place value
- Addition and subtraction word problems up to multistep solutions
- Skip counting from 2 through 9
- Multiplication and division facts with patterning, pre-algebra and fraction renaming
- Multiplication and division up to thousands by double digits
- Multiplication and division word problems up to multistep solutions
- Time from hours and minutes to earlier and later time and word problems
- Money from identifying coins to making change and multiplying and dividing money
- Fractions from simple to dividing mixed numbers