Visual, auditory, and tactile/kinesthetic learning.
For pre-K through fourth grade, RtI and special education, the cost-effective manipulatives, posters, and technology components that comprise our classroom aids are a critical element to the TouchMath Program. While they are included in many of our grade-level Complete Program options, they are also sold separately.
Designed specifically to produce results among students of all learning styles, students truly see, say, hear, touch, and learn with TouchMath’s vibrant classroom aids. Many of the classroom aids come complete with worksheets, lesson plans, and teaching strategies, so they are great as stand-alone learning tools. They also serve as perfect supplements to our grade-level programs, differentiating instruction and reinforcing critical math concepts.
"This is the only program I know of with the manipulatives built in and they really make math easier––for all of us." ––Georgia Nathan, First Grade, RI.
- Present initial instruction through effective, hands-on, tactile/kinesthetic experiences
- Reinforce critical skills presented in the TouchMath curriculum
- Provide child-friendly remediation for students who are not yet able to learn at the pictorial/abstract levels
- Keep students involved with math as they have fun
- Supply vibrant visual reinforcement for necessary skills
- Offer additional opportunities to reach and teach visual learners
- Serve as immediate classroom references when students need support
- Constantly reinforce critical math concepts
- Present materials in entertaining and multisensory ways that engage students
- Provide opportunities to help new students catch on and lagging students catch up
- Add excitement to learning while keeping students focused on tasks
- Provide immediate feedback for faster, more effective teaching
- Supply a wider assortment of choices for teachers when planning and individualizing lessons