Numeracy Level 1
First Grade Standards Edition Unit 1 (Numeracy Level 1) develops counting and writing numbers, as well as addition and subtraction within 9. All activities are based on the well-researched Concrete-Representational-Abstract (C-R-A) continuum to ensure success for every learner. Designed with RtI and MTSS programs in mind, this collection is perfect for Tier 2 and Tier 3 learning intervention. Building from key concepts, students will quickly gain mastery of math basics in a way that works for every student.
New For 2022:
- Everything you loved about TouchMath, with updated content to ensure compliance with current standards within all 50 states.
- All-new full color teacher guides built with special support for C-R-A and UDL frameworks and a day-by-day implementation guide.
- Access to our new easy-to-use student roster, gradebook, and reporting platform, TouchMath Hub (student data privacy agreement required).
- Self-contained or resource special-education classrooms
- General education classrooms looking to close math learning gaps
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 intervention
- Use in RtI and MTSS programs
- Programs looking to emphasize Concrete to Representational to Abstract (C-R-A) learning and Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Classrooms already equipped with TouchMath training and manipulatives
Choose Your Version
TouchMath Now is a digital solution that gives you fast and easy print on demand access from anywhere. Available as a three-year subscription, TouchMath Now also includes automatic updates with all of our most up-to-date content.
TouchMath Print Edition includes traditional blackline masters – boxed for convenient classroom storage.