The Complete Resource for Extra Practice
The print edition of the new 2022 edition of TouchMath XP will begin shipping on September 15. If you need earlier shipping or prefer to purchase the previous edition, please contact your Education Account Specialist.
The Second Grade Extra Practice Complete Collection is an extensive set of supplemental multisensory materials designed for added support during intervention and remediation in conjunction with Second Grade Standards Edition Units. Based on the celebrated TouchMath approach with its trademarked Touching/Counting Patterns, the sequential step-by-step-learning ensures every child has the chance to succeed.
Learning materials range from addition through beginning division, including specialized classroom aids for hands-on differentiated instruction and software for tutoring when extra reinforcement is needed.
New For 2022:
- Everything you loved about TouchMath, with updated content to ensure compliance with current standards within all 50 states.
- All-new full color teacher guides built with special support for C-R-A and UDL frameworks and a day-by-day implementation guide.
- Access to our new easy-to-use student roster, gradebook, and reporting platform, TouchMath Hub.
- Self-contained or resource special-education classrooms
- General education classrooms looking to close math learning gaps
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 intervention
- Use in RtI and MTSS programs
- Programs looking to emphasize Concrete to Representational to Abstract (C-R-A) learning and Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Classrooms already equipped with TouchMath training and manipulatives
Choose Your Version
TouchMath Now is a portable digital solution that gives you fast and easy print on demand access from anywhere. Available as a three-year subscription, TouchMath Now also includes automatic updates with all of our most up-to-date content.
TouchMath Print Edition includes traditional blackline masters – boxed for convenient classroom storage.