Extra Practice in Kindergarten
Kindergarten Extra Practice Complete Collection is an extensive set of supplemental multisensory materials designed for intervention and remediation in conjunction with Kindergarten Standards Edition units. Based on the celebrated TouchMath approach with its trademarked Touching/Counting Patterns, the sequential step-by-step-learning ensures every child has the chance to succeed.
This supplemental collection includes more than 750 student activities to guide them on their math learning journey from counting and number readiness to addition and subtraction.
- Self-contained or resource special-education classrooms
- General education classrooms looking to close math learning gaps
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 intervention
- Use in RtI and MTSS programs
- Programs looking to emphasize Concrete to Representational to Abstract (C-R-A) learning
- Classrooms already equipped with TouchMath training and manipulatives
Choose Your Version
TouchMath Now is a portable digital solution that gives you fast and easy print on demand access from anywhere. Available as a three-year subscription, TouchMath Now also includes automatic updates with all of our most up-to-date content.
TouchMath Print Edition includes traditional blackline masters – boxed for convenient classroom storage.