Math Readiness Skills
The print edition of the new 2022 edition of TouchMath SE will begin shipping August 17. If you need earlier shipping or prefer to purchase the previous edition, please contact your Education Account Specialist.
With TouchMath’s Pre-K Standards Edition Unit, every critical Pre-K topic that prepares your students for Kindergarten is right here in one unit with five conveniently-labeled modules, paving the way for future math success.
Designed with RtI and MTSS programs in mind, this collection is perfect for Tier 2 and Tier 3 learning intervention. Building from key concepts, students will quickly gain mastery of math basics in a way that works for every student.
New For 2022:
- Everything you loved about TouchMath, with updated content to ensure compliance with current standards within all 50 states.
- All-new full color teacher guides built with special support for C-R-A and UDL frameworks and a day-by-day implementation guide.
- Access to our new easy-to-use student roster, gradebook, and reporting platform, TouchMath Hub.
- Self-contained or resource special-education classrooms
- General education classrooms looking to close math learning gaps
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 intervention
- Use in RtI and MTSS programs
- Programs looking to emphasize Concrete to Representational to Abstract (C-R-A) learning and Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Classrooms already equipped with TouchMath training and manipulatives