Numbers Level 3
In Kindergarten Standards Edition Unit 3 (Numbers Level 3), your students will complete the standards-ready skills for kindergarten by mastering numeracy through 20 with reading, writing, and representing numbers, plus counting forward and backward.
. Designed with RtI and MTSS programs in mind, this collection is perfect for Tier 2 and Tier 3 learning intervention. Building from key concepts, students will quickly gain mastery of math basics in a way that works for every student.
New For 2022:
- Everything you loved about TouchMath, with updated content to ensure compliance with current standards within all 50 states.
- All-new full color teacher guides built with special support for C-R-A and UDL frameworks and a day-by-day implementation guide.
- Access to our new easy-to-use student roster, gradebook, and reporting platform, TouchMath Hub (student data privacy agreement required).
- Self-contained or resource special-education classrooms
- General education classrooms looking to close math learning gaps
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 intervention
- Use in RtI and MTSS programs
- Programs looking to emphasize Concrete to Representational to Abstract (C-R-A) learning and Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Classrooms already equipped with TouchMath training and manipulatives