Measurement, Data, and Geometry
Kindergarten Standards Edition Unit 4 (Measurement, Data, and Geometry) helps students develop concepts in measurement, data and geometry; describing, comparing, sorting, and classifying objects; as well as describing and mastering shapes. Concrete and pictorial activities help you ensure mastery of each topic.
Designed with RtI and MTSS programs in mind, this collection is perfect for Tier 2 and Tier 3 learning intervention. Building from key concepts, students will quickly gain mastery of math basics in a way that works for every student.
New For 2022:
- Everything you loved about TouchMath, with updated content to ensure compliance with current standards within all 50 states.
- All-new full color teacher guides built with special support for C-R-A and UDL frameworks and a day-by-day implementation guide.
- Access to our new easy-to-use student roster, gradebook, and reporting platform, TouchMath Hub (student data privacy agreement required).
- Self-contained or resource special-education classrooms
- General education classrooms looking to close math learning gaps
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 intervention
- Use in RtI and MTSS programs
- Programs looking to emphasize Concrete to Representational to Abstract (C-R-A) learning and Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework
- Classrooms already equipped with TouchMath training and manipulatives
Choose Your Version
TouchMath Now is a digital solution that gives you fast and easy print on demand access from anywhere. Available as a three-year subscription, TouchMath Now also includes automatic updates with all of our most up-to-date content.
TouchMath Print Edition includes traditional blackline masters – boxed for convenient classroom storage.