About the Collection
The Second Grade Standards Edition Complete Collection is carefully designed to teach every second grade standard to a wide range of student populations. Use it as a supplemental program in your mainstreamed and/or inclusive classroom, perfect for your RtI/MTSS process, or as a complete program in your special education or resource room. While following stringent scaffolded presentations, the materials seamlessly progress from concrete to representational to abstract (C-R-A), ensuring success at every step. The TouchMath TouchPoint approach weaves through the materials and is combined with other traditional approaches.
Teacher guide instruction is designed on the well-researched Concrete-Representational-Abstract (C-R-A) method and is packed with page-by-page multisensory guided practice and discussion/demonstration points. As your guide through the standards, the teacher guides provide a precise scope and sequence, scripts for instructional strategies, suggestions for remediation/reinforcement, vocabulary words, student engagement techniques, testing materials, and real-world connections. Progress monitoring and lesson planning features also included.
See how the Second Grade Standards Edition Program meets or exceeds state standards.
Students of all ability levels benefit from the Second Grade Standards Edition Complete Collection. It is a total math curriculum that meets or exceeds second grade state math standards, while offering the versatility to differentiate instruction with the inclusion of classroom aids and technology.
The Second Grade Standards Edition Complete Collection includes 639 multisensory activity sheets paired with page-by-page teacher guides, hands-on learning aids, colorful posters, and easy-to-use software — all uniquely coordinated and designed to give your learners a head start.
Complete Collection Components
- Second Grade Unit 1 – Addition and Subtraction 1 (Now Edition or Print Edition)
- Second Grade Unit 2 – Addition and Subtraction 2 (Now Edition or Print Edition)
- Second Grade Unit 3 – Operations with Multi-Digit Numbers (Now Edition or Print Edition)
- Second Grade Unit 4 – Measurement, Data, and Geometry (Now Edition or Print Edition)
- Computation Step Posters – Addition
- Computation Step Posters – Subtraction
- Computation Step Posters – Multiplication
- Computation Step Posters – Division
- Desktop TouchLines
- Second Grade Placement Test (5-Pack)
- Second Grade Proficiency Test (5-Pack)
- Primary Skip Counting Posters and Songs
- TouchCards – Addition
- TouchCards – Subtraction
- TouchCards – Multiplication
- TouchMath Connect 1 Software (Single License)
- TouchNumerals Computation Set
TouchMath Now Subscription Features
- Access to all content and materials across a 3-year subscription
- Content always up-to-date
- Digital print-on-demand access from any internet connected device
- Access to English and Spanish activity sheets
- Embedded page-by-page teacher guide instruction and color answer keys
- Downloadable progress monitoring
- Lesson planning folders
All subscriptions to TouchMath Now are a three-year term and begin upon purchase date. If you need a delayed start on your subscription term, please contact your Education Account Specialist.
TouchMath Print Edition Features
- Reproducible blackline student activity masters
- Spiral bound, full-color teacher’s guide
- Reproducible progress monitoring
- Storage box with module tabs
Teacher Guide Features
- All New for 2022
- Full color throughout for easy navigation and improved clarity.
- Page-by-page instruction and answer keys
- Instruction anchored in research-backed C-R-A principles
- Multisensory guided practice and discussion points
- Precise scope and sequence
- Real world examples and student engagement techniques
- Progress monitoring and lesson planning features
- Expanded with more content, redesigned in full-color