The TouchMath Upper Grades Basic Collection includes all 10 topic-based upper grades units with age-appropriate presentations. Skills are aligned with state math standards from kindergarten through sixth grade. Using our TouchMath TouchPoints and highly scaffolded one-step-at-a-time approach, older students are able to grasp concepts that have eluded them — sometimes for years. For the first time, remedial learners see the broad spectrum of basic mathematical skills in ways that actually make sense to them. The same step-by-step method is used throughout each of the units for every skill, always progressing from concrete to representational to abstract (C-R-A) to help you reach students regardless of their learning style.
The Upper Grades Complete Collection includes 2,000 multisensory activity masters paired with day-by-day teacher guides — all uniquely coordinated and designed to give your learners a head start.
Spiral-bound teacher guides are packed with day-by-day multisensory guided practice, discussion/demonstration points, and C-R-A sequencing. As your guide through the standards, the teacher guides provide a precise scope and sequence, progress monitoring, scripts for instructional strategies, suggestions for remediation/reinforcement, vocabulary words, student engagement techniques, testing materials, and real-world connections.
We’ve assembled all 10 upper grades units into one collection to give you the buying power you need to address a diverse student population. Years of research, input from educators on the frontlines and insight into human nature have helped us develop these materials for general education, mainstreamed and inclusive classrooms, special education and resource rooms, intervention programs and adult remedial education.
Basic Collection Components
- Unit 1: Addition and Subtraction 1
- Unit 2: Addition and Subtraction 2
- Unit 3: Skip Counting
- Unit 4: Multiplication and Division 1
- Unit 5: Multiplication and Division 2
- Unit 6: Mixed Operations with Whole Numbers
- Unit 7: Fractions, Decimals, and Percents 1
- Unit 8: Fractions, Decimals, and Percents 2
- Unit 9: Measurement, Data, and Geometry
- Unit 10: Pre-Algebra
TouchMath Print Edition Features
- Reproducible blackline student activity masters (English only)
- Spiral bound teacher’s guide with page-by-page instruction and answer keys
- Reproducible progress monitoring